Old 11-09-2011, 12:46 AM   #6
G35skyline
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: My Player is rigged, yea it's coded in the game PROOF INSIDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
Let me get this straight:

You're saying 2K "rigged'' My Player so that the consumer will always play poorly in the second game of a playoff series, get frustrated with the mode, stop playing it altogether, sour on the game, let it collect dust on the shelf and hesitate to purchase the next installment of the series?

Makes perfect business sense to me.

gotdang im sick n tired of forum jackasses with whack material... do any of the other major issues with the game that make it unplayable at times make "perfect business sense" either, moron
i said let's get some experts in here speak up on this, not forum trolls lookin to let off some steam by talkin to people online how they would never have the balls to talk too in real life

whenever you feel the urge to quit trying to put others down, take a look around the forum you'll see threads littered with similar types of issues, the so called balancing effect or whatever you wanna call it.
basically where the "game" tries to balance things out to try and achieve some sense of realism, when in fact it's killing it.

what my experiment may have exposed is that this goes a lot deeper than the game just toning your shooting percentages down in the second half to let the other team catch up...

if the rest of you guys wanna look into it, i really suggest doing at least a few games like this after you pull off a blowout in my player playoffs, run the next 5 games in different manners and see how it works out for you

Last edited by G35skyline; 11-09-2011 at 12:52 AM.