View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 01:55 PM   #13
THQ Tank
WWE / UFC Community Manager

THQ Tank's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: UFC Undisputed 3 Video - Cain Velasquez vs. Junior Dos Santos

The game now has a simulation mode you can turn on/off that will dramatically impact the way fight plays out in a much more authentic fashion. So to your point about 2009, without question.

What you noted about 2010 was also fixed, auto-block, etc.

I don't know if you recall, but I ran 5 surveys for community feedback early on, all of which was heavily implemented in many facets.

I've also hosted 8 gameplay balance/exploit testing sessions here with pro gamers, pro fighting gamers, core UFC players - all of whom have helped improve the game and walked away impressed, especially our core UFC guys a few weeks back.

I've been a Community Manager for 8 years, I will not BS you guys, I mean it when I say, this game is a dramatic improvement over 2009 and 2010 from the inside. The graphics may not look like a 10-year leap, but what sports game does year over year. You're never building a new graphic engine for a sports game, you're refining it year over year. A sports game is not a 1-year game, it's at least a 3-year title.

I am 100% confident UFC 3 will make you feel like 2009 and then some, a lot of some, if that makes any sense at all.

Cheers,
Tank