View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 08:49 PM   #218
DukeC
Banned

DukeC's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

I'm completely done playing Blueprint man. He comes up with the most bogus excuses man...

First it was the fact that I was hitting turn-around and fadeaways with David West too much...I'm like..."For real dude? Really? So you want me to not shoot fadeaways and turnarounds because I'm making them? Get out of here....

Now...he's saying I use the post spin too much? Why am I using it in the first place? Because it's working and he can't defend it. Richmo and chia have no problems negating me when I use the post spin. Either anticipate it, or play the entry pass to stop it...why the hell would your first response to it be "Stop doing the post spin"? With your sorry *** defenders? Hell naw I'm not stopping.

Get out of here. Just because I have better stick skills then you (In terms of the post game) you wanna whine and try to persuade me to do something else? Why? Force me to adjust. That's what good players do.

@Richmo and Chia

Is what I'm saying not right? Is that not what your supposed to do on defense? Take away the post game if it's working for your opponent? Am I cheese? Because that's exactly what this dude called me. A cheesehead. Dude has me fuming right now man