View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 08:49 AM   #49
ucas005
Pro

ucas005's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Chaotic Conference Calls Scramble NCAA Football 13 (Kotaku)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
MAybe because the posts are off topic and is not the thread for it? and its goddamn NOVEMBER THERE ARE EIGHT MONTHS UNTIL RELEASE.

back on topic, at least it seems they're working on getting scheduling and everything right which is good. Hopefully its thoroughly tested so the bugs are minimal. Andi fully expect the CPB's and carousel to be better implemented in 13. Now as for any other nonsense people will spew in this thread no one knows because there's no damn info on the game yet.
I think venom towards the EA NCAA team this early is a sign that NCAA 12 was the last straw for many. At least for me it's very difficult to believe anything Ben and the NCAA team say now. Usually any small tidbit or article about next years game would have me speculating and searching to learn more. Not this year. Not with this team. For us hardcore NCAA gamers I really do hope they get this right and MANY other aspects of this game right next year. Not that I will buy, but as our only option this game must to start moving in the right direction.