View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 05:21 PM   #224
alabamarob
MVP

alabamarob's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

I thought this day would never come, and I am glad this is being addressed. I have played about 50 percent of the people on this forum. Sometimes I lose and sometimes I win, but I never cry cheese. I keep everything positive so I won't mention any names, but we have some sensitive people on this forum. I have lost games to people, and they complain that I score too many points in the paint when they crowd shooters and don't double down low. I have had people whine when I make too many threes, when they sag off of the shooters. I have people whine that I make too many midrange jumpers, when they don't play on ball d.

I have played blueprint, and I don't have a problem with him. However, I think 2k12 is a good enough game where playing styles and strategies are not cheese and should not be frowned upon. Especially, when the game is 12 minute quarters. Things seem to even out over 48. If you don't like a person's playing style then don't play them again.

I have had someone call me a chesser, and then the next day they challenge me to another game. People get in their feelings when they lose or barely win. In my opinion it is unreasonable to tell another man what style he should play. Most of the time people do this just to ensure that they win, and/or are in control of how the game flows. SMH. I think everyone should just enjoy the game, and be positive towards one another.

I am still looking to play against Chia, and DukeC since they seem to be regulars.