Old 11-17-2011, 02:24 PM   #22
slimm44
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffpp
Hey slimm44,

I just downloaded your roster and slider files and tested them in a game against a suns (me blazers). It played really nice, stats where good as well, aside from offensive boards (suns won that category 8-1) but it was only a 6min/qtr game.

I glanced through your sliders as well. Can you tell me what your reason was for setting all rebounding sliders to 100 ?
I suppose that should help especially the players that have low rebounding as individual stat because they have the most room for improvement.
Is there some connection to the hustle slider ? (is zero in your set).

thanks and keep it up
Glad you enjoyed the roster, although Portland is one of the remaining teams I haven't edited yet.

I had both Rebounding sliders at 100 because I was seeing some different animations but have lowered the Defensive Rebound slider to 50 or 75, I can't remember which.

I lowered the hustle slider to 0 because it helps improve the fast break by not giving the CPU defender an insane speed boost that puts them in position every time. The driving contact slider is at 0 to drastically reduce the bumping animations on drives.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.