View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 04:29 PM   #508
Playmakers
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
I played two games with the setup on page 1 last night...

Using my 87-88 rosters...

- game 1: warriors (cpu) at celtics. I lost 110-103. I trailed by 19 in the 3rd as Chris Mullin went crazy on me. I cut it down to 6 with 2 minutes to play, but Mullin hit back-to-back 3 ptrs to seal it. Bird had 34 pts, 11 rebs, and 6 assts but couldn't get it done.

- game 2: celtics (me) at kings. I won 114-87. Bird had 26 points, but in a unique turn of events, Danny Ainge got in early foul trouble so Jim Paxson came in off the bench and I got 26 points out of him as well (in the previous game I noted he was 2-10 shooting). I trailed by 13 in the first quarter, but then was able to take a 10 point halftime lead. They cut it to 6 but then we ran them out of the building to win by 27. Reggie Theus, Kenny Smith (rough shooting night) and Otis Thorpe were all the Kings had.

The variances of these sliders are amazing. I'm fairly sure these are a "final" set as I don't see any more necessary tweaking. I wanted to know I could lose with these sliders, and I most definitely can. The percentages and other stats are incredibly simulation-like. I hope those still playing 2K11 will give these a shot because you'll be pleasantly surprised.
Reggie Theus one of the forgotten great scorer's from years ago

Kevin Martin reminds me alot of Theus if i had to compaire him to someone in today's game

I think Theus had the juice in his hair at one time right?

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14