View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 08:50 PM   #1
MetsFan16
MVP

MetsFan16's Arena

OVR: 4
New Feature for Road to the Show

Instead of having us only having one option. Creating a player from scratch, having him go though the Minor Leagues, which is really fun and very rewarding when you get the call and tank it up.

But sometimes, I want to skip going through the Minor Leagues and be an instant star. I think this is possible if SCEA allows you to not create a player and play with them, but jump into an existing players career.

For example, my favorite player is Joe Mauer, because I am a catcher in high school right now so I would like to create myself as a catcher, but I just can't stand playing every pitch in the Minor League players that I don't even know.

That's another thing, please give us the option to not call every pitch as a catcher. Have it be like every other position where they are involved. For example, if your a shortstop, your not playing every play where a ball goes into the outfield and you get the cutoff. Have an option where we can play the plays that include a baserunner stealing, a bunt, and a pop up behind the plate. Or even plays at the plate.

Going back to the RTTS. Instead of having me create a player from scratch as a catcher and suffer through the Minor Leagues, I would love to be able to play as Joe Mauer. It would be the same as RTTS but now I can play as Freaking Joe Mauer. Or if I wanted, play with my boy D-Wright, or Jose Reyes. Or if you want you can finish off Derek Jeter's Hall of Fame career or start off Bryce Harper's career and turn him into a Legend.
Advertisements - Register to remove