View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 07:46 AM   #76
ffaacc03
MVP

OVR: 33
Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
Just simulated a season. Here are the general team stats. Let me know what you want to see, specifically:

Best record - Mavs 57-25
Worst Record - Kings 21-61

Most PPG - Suns 105.1 Real Life - Den 107.5
Least PPG - Bobcats 87.9 Real Life - Bucks 91.9

Most PPG Allowed - Raptors 105.8 Real Life - Timberwolves 107.7
Least PPG Allowed - Bucks 88.4 Real Life - Celtics 91.1

Best FG% - Suns 46.7 Real Life - Celtics 48.6
Worst FG% - Cavs 40.8 Real Life - Bucks 43

Best 3pt% - Spurs 41.6 Real Life - Spurs 39.7
Worst 3pt% - Raptors 29.5 Real Life - Raptors 31.6

Most APG - Suns 21.2
Least APG - Bobcats 14.8

Most RPG - Pacers 48.4
Least RPG - Trailblazers 41.6

Sorry, but I've been gone since Friday and just got done driving around 300 miles to make it home. I don't feel like doing much more number crunching or research tonight. Again, if there's anything else specific that you want me to look for, let me know.
You are getting good numbers indeed, at least compared to me, seems that I would have to change the scale to a new one to try and account for the issues I am finding.

You are getting (maybe due to your roster still being a work in progress) slight lower results on all stats (compared to last season), if this persist, I would suggest to try and globally up the number of fg attempts just a bit ... this should allow for more team assists, rebounds and ppgs (and maybe bocks, thus doubt). Also, make few edits to the FG% in order to up it a bit too, as the league average was 46%.

Then again, this season is going to be a shorter one and the last time we had a shorter season, the league had the lowest team scores and efficiency since the modern era. So, you might as well leave it as that. Thanks and again, sorry for putting you on this.