View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 02:49 AM   #1
HarkTheSound
MVP

HarkTheSound's Arena

OVR: 11
A Dual Career Coaching Legacy

Me and Roggie will be chronicling our College Hoops 2K8 legacy in this thread. I don't think I have seen a thread yet with two people from the same dynasty, so this will definitely be a unique one.

Some quick information:

We play on the Xbox 360.

We did not chronicle Season 1 as I wish we had, but from Season 2 on we will post.

I am using Texas Southern, my friend Roggie is using UC Davis. We play EVERY game. And trust us when we say this: Our sliders are pretty damn challenging. If you would like to check em out, I'll post them for you.

Only house rule for recruiting is that we're only allowed to recruit one world player per season.

We share the file through the 2KShare, so if anyone wants to check it out you can look it up based on our gamertags. Mine is WutZ KraKaLaKin and Roggie's is Bacon Strips x5. We come up with stupid and often times immature file names, so bear with us on that.

We're looking forward to sharing our dynasty with you guys! We're both aspiring sports writers who are currently in college, so reporting our games is definitely something we love to do. Hope you guys enjoy it!

Bengals
UNC Tar Heels(Football and Basketball)

Last edited by HarkTheSound; 12-13-2011 at 12:23 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove