View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 11:33 AM   #68
tnixen
MVP

tnixen's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 12 The Show Hands-On Preview and Interview with Ramone Russell (PS3, PS Vita)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Unfortunately I just can't invest in a Vita this second (we'll see when it actually comes out though lol, I can see myself jumping right in line for one), but this is just too much to pass up, it seems! The real kicker for me will be if we can do in-game saves and we can upload to online storage instantly (PS+ feature). That would be nice, as I don't think I'll always have hour long breaks when "on the road" or wherever I am.

That would be one freaky cool new toy to have. It's just shameful that they're already talking about PS4, but damn SCEA, you're going to make this one expensive March!

I did not hear one negative thing that was said in that article. I'm hoping to get a Move for Christmas, so I'd like to explore more of that most definitely. The presentation stuff basically just makes me go numb when I start reading about it, too lol. If only it happens as I hope, things are just starting to sound even better and better! The ball physics, though... YEEEEE!!

I'm still hoping there's time to work on the stadium color palettes (see avy), but if that can't make it, at least many other major things are!

The stadium color palettes have been the same for like ever so I do not expect Sony to change them now.

But like you Blzer I wish they would change it because the grass seems to light and faded if that makes any sense.