Old 12-14-2011, 12:35 AM   #7
mustang2431
Rookie

mustang2431's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: ncaa basketball 10 xbox 360 roster download

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmac612
These are rosters for the 2011-12 season...that are not a 100% accurate...maybe about 65-80%....i mainly wanted to focus on getting the big time teams like UNC DUKE OSU UK and etc accurate as possible...and get rid all the notable players that got drafted last yr or graduated by changing names to newer players or moving them to inactive...

im not a roster maker sooo my main focus was really being able to make these rosters playable for me seeing i dnt know every player on every team sooo i could less if Evansville or for that matter Northwestern had accurate rosters...i wouldnt know either way..

but with that said, if anybody wants to take this roster file and work on 100% accurate rosters, you are more than welcome to do so...i mainly did this for ppl who just wanted 2011-12 rosters as best as they could get...
So how do I load this onto my Xbox to use in the game then? I have a USB that is compatible with my Xbox. If anyone could throw up step by step instructions for Xbox 360 that would be awesome!

Last edited by mustang2431; 12-14-2011 at 12:40 AM.