View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 01:16 PM   #5
Mos1ted
MVP

Mos1ted's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: What settings do most of you play with here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRams
I've been playing on Allstar default, with slight slider adjustment. I usually play on Pro, but Allstar has been fun lately. Also if you put the off awarmeness slider between 65-75 the A.I. cpu really tries to get the star players involved, especially the post players. Before adjusting this Dwight Howard wouldn't do much but after adjusting that, his teammates feed him the ball alot more and he looks to score alot more. Also lowered on the ball d slider and lower driving contact slider, that way its less bumping and players can actually take bad defenders off the dribble more.
Personally, I think that's placebo, as I have the offensive awareness slider at zero against the Knicks, and Carmelo Anthony has already lit me up for 25 halfway through the third on 10/19 shooting. What the offensive awareness slider represents, and the in-game menus confirm it, is the player's ability to react to the ball, not the ability for the CPU to run an offense.
Advertisements - Register to remove