Old 12-23-2011, 08:45 PM   #238
Rickster101
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp121272
When you fix Best, he should be a finesse runner, not power. You might also want to change his Break Tackle rating. Best is really a speed back, kind of like Chris Johnson.

From what I've been observing over the season Johnson has just started to come into his own after a very slow start however he has show improvement over the latter part of the season and imo Best is no where near a Johnson type back yes he shows a flash but nothing to put him in the same conversation as in elite backs.

I will however make some adjustments and use him in actual hands on game play to see and get a feel for his game just jacking in numbers is no way to actually know where and how he plays.

I have a method that I pretty much stick to and it seems everyone has a different opinion which is fine but I believe the edits I use stay pretty much true to the game and I don't wanna over rate or edit something I haven't seen or observed watching actual games or footage....I pretty much don't get into hyped or inflated numbers.

I'll give him a look and see what happens in actual game play bro you may have something there and I agree he is nowhere near a power runner in the least.

The Boss...Lead Man
Rickster101