View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 02:06 AM   #438
gorillapittpray
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: "Dragon Breath" A UAB Dynasty (NCAA12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by benton32
Nice Dynasty u got going still, I like the detailed reports. Im always worried if i do to much, Some stuff will not even been seen, lol.. I dunno if u noticed i moved my season and team update stuff to a new link, its easier to update and faster, the only thing i hate is i cant write alot of stuff in any of the boxes unless i make the whole colum bigger, but i guess thats where the operationsports pages come in at.

by the way another #1 went down. smh, Wisconsin lost to Indiana, thats 6 #1's

Yes Ive been still following, I usually look at yours, the Missouri one and the Stanford one... Im really into my dynasty now, this is prob the best team Ive ever had on NCAA football defensively...

As far as posting too much, you can never post too much. I like the side stories in my dynasty it keeps me going, Although UAB is the main team I have a good season with some great other games a long the way, will be interseting to see if Utah can avenge the loss to Cal earlier this season, that win kinda put Cal on the map and they've been rolling..
Then you got Navy (10-1) Air Force (10-1) and Army ranked in the top 25 (AP)
Florida State has been terrible this whole dynasty and got to 10 wins this year, the normal powers like Boise and Bama had terrible years at 7-5.
Then Nebraska starts the year 0-5 then wins 7 straight to claim at spot in the Big Ten championship.
I ultimately have to handle a hot Auburn team in the SEC championship.

So yea its good to have the other info out there it gives the dynasty more depth lol!!