View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 04:44 PM   #180
instant000
Rookie

OVR: 2
Talking Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

slimm44:

Thanks for clarifying the clutch ratings. I just saw that Lebron's clutch rating was higher than D-Wades, and felt that was unwarranted, as Wade seemed to be a more reliable player in clutch situations.

I do remember that game where Lebron scored all those points to close it out.

I do respect his game. (As they say, stats don't lie.)

I didn't get a chance to watch his game yesterday, but the media reports was that he was finally trying to get a post game (which is well overdue) and will do a lot to prolong his career and make a good use of his distribution skills.

Also, putting good players like James and Wade in the post will get even more consistent performances out of their other teammates.

Also, I'm glad that you stood up for decreasing Kobe's mid-range ratings, which are "over-rated" to say the least.

Still, he's leading the league in scoring in my simulation thus far. Maybe it's a factor of having only one other good scorer on his team, Gasol. There's probably not a way to properly simulate "jack up contested shots" or "don't shoot for two quarters".