Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Who Would Be Your Starting 5?

PG: Steve Nash
SG: Aaron Afflalo
SF: Caron Butler
PF: Chris Bosh
C: Dwight Howard

I went with Nash because he's just the ultimate MVP to me. The way he can turn any supporting cast, even guys that don't really mesh well with him, and still turn them into beasts is just amazing. LeBron was able to do that in Cleveland, but the supporting guys in Cleveland fit the team very well. Nash just takes anyone at all and makes them play at their highest ability.

I went with Afflalo at SG because defensively, he's excellent, and he's also got a very nice outside shot and can live off of passes from Nash all day.

Caron Butler (assuming he's healthy) at SF because he's extremely efficient on catch and shoot opportunities, which would be perfect for playing alongside Nash and Bosh. At the same time, he can create his own shot sometimes as well and can scorein many different ways while also playing solid defense.

I went with Bosh at the 4 because he's more of a stretch big, but he can also screen and roll or screen and pop, and after having played as the 3rd wheel in Miami, I think he could accept being the #2 or 3 option offensively (whereas if I picked a guy like Amare, I would be nervous how he and Howard would split touches). Also, I think Bosh will play with a chip on his shoulder after being considered kind of a joke in Miami and I think he would be out to prove that he can still get it done.

At center, I went with Dwight. He's a perfect fit for Nash with pick and rolls and he can play excellent defense to off-set Bosh being average or below average.

I would also want Luc Richard Mbah A Moute, Luke Ridnour, and Jason Terry coming off the bench.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont