View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 03:17 PM   #5
poloelite
Pro

OVR: 8
Being from Cleveland, every year I take on the task of rebuilding the Cavs. So far I've made two small money signings that make sense and leaves me with flexibility for the future. I signed Ohio native Michael Redd as my backup SG and Cleveland native James Posey as my backup SF. I think I will have enough cap space to sign a max free agent (if I see fit) and I will try to stock pile picks by trading veterans (Andy and Jamison). I hope to add Harrison Barnes or Perry Jones through the draft next year and sign another wing talent (mad JR Smith isn't in the game). In my first game I destroyed the Celtics by 15 due to the outside shooting from Casspi, Redd, Jamison and Parker. Irving's penetration opened everything up and Thompson and Andy owned the glass. Luckily 2k doesn't add in player bias or big market lure, so I should have a good chance of snagging a top 5 pick and a free agent to add some scoring for next year. I'm gunning for 7th or 8th seed this year at least. Just have to play our uptempo style.
Advertisements - Register to remove