View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 07:09 AM   #214
ohvitser12
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
I don't know, man. I had the Knicks the other day playing the Bulls at Chicago and the Bulls had 18 points in the paint in the first quarter. I had to change my defensive settings to "Protect the Paint" or whatever it's called where you're players sag off and help in the paint more.

Keep in mind, each game will be different. The variation you get in this game is pretty cool once the settings and roster are both set correctly.
I use your roster and sliders,but Rose should attack the basket every game.He does it sometimes,but not often enough.He starts dribbling ,but he never finishes his moves by attacking the rim or something.It seems to be an issue with most of the aggressive point guards in nba.Westbrook,Wall
Im not trying to complain,im just saying what i feel,so maby we can check or do something to make thigns betterYou have done a fantastic job mate(Y).There are some issues with some big mans too,who are not backing down as much as they should or not able and tend to shoot a lot of fadeaways.Canīt seem to see lots of post moves from big mans,but maby thats the problem of gameplay level or something.Im playing on all-star difficulty.

Last edited by ohvitser12; 01-01-2012 at 07:17 AM.