View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 10:21 AM   #13
TheTodd84
Rookie

OVR: 12
Well, is anyone surprised? EA has shown little regard for its customer base the past half decade or so. Why would that change with a little-played arcade basketball game? Why do people continue to expect EA to follow through with their promises? Haven't we been burned enough? When will people just simply stop giving these corporate turds their money?

These are all things I never understand. You can't have your cake and eat it, too. You can't sit there and spend your money on these games and then expect these companies to care. If they don't have to fight for your sales, why should they? It's a business move.

If you hurt their business and their bottom line, they will listen. Companies don't have to fight for your dollar because of exclusive licenses. So the ONLY way you can hurt them is with your pocketbook.

I know it's a overused line, but it is seriously the way to hurt them.

I'm just sick of all these articles wondering where roster updates are, or EA releasing buggy patches or whatever. How long will it take people to realize that it's a never ending cycle? The consumer is responsible, not EA.