View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 10:30 AM   #14
TheTodd84
Rookie

OVR: 12
If you want EA to care, you have to MAKE THEM CARE. They don't inherently have a responsibility to your feelings or your needs.

And there are a lot of hypotheticals on these threads. "Well, if there was competition EA would care.." You may be right. But it's not about being right, it's about living in reality. There is no competition right now for some of the exclusive licenses. There is no competition for 2K basketball right now. That's like these college football playoff proponents, "well if there was a playoff, blah blah blah..." Well there isn't. So stop living in hypotheticals.

Until EA or 2K get competition, there is no reason to live in hypotheticals. So, the reality of today's sports video game world is that there is not a ton of competition, so the ONLY way to make a statement is to not spend $60. And if you do spend $60 on a product, yes, you should demand taht it be a good product, but do not be surprised if it is not. And if it is not a good product, why should you be fooled again the following year?

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on ME.