View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 09:12 AM   #7
RayRay34
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: *Complete* PS3 2012 rosters are coming!!!!!!

Progress report, I got through Milwaukee last night. I might have to sacrifice some smaller named rookies for it to be complete. I also started editing some of the ratings too, I decided that I am going to release this roster as a more complete roster and not the half assed one as I originally planed.
The only thing I will have left to do after my initial release is update the look of the CAP's as for right now they will just be Generic default faces( correct hear and skin color of course) but after the first release I will go back in and touch up the faces. Another thing to make note of, If you play with auto subs on....IT SUCKS!!!! I don't know why, but in my test runs last night, I was playing as the Heat. For some reason the auto sub kept putting Norris Cole in at PF when ever Bosh got into foul trouble. Maybe I need to drop his ratings down more, right now he's at a 73 overall.
I'm hoping this weekend, they will be done. My wife is getting pissed off at me that I have come home from work the last two night and went right to my "man Cave" to work on these. I'm hoping this weekend, but I cant say 100% for sure. My son has a basketball tournament on Saturday so that might take up some of my time. Stay here for updates!!