Old 01-05-2012, 02:35 PM   #17
Juce734
Rookie

Juce734's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: CPU Head Coach Firings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustymuffler
My 2 year contract at Ole Miss is now completed. As their OC, I won 2 National Championships, 2 SEC Titles, 1 Heisman, and a dozen All-Americans. My coach prestige is an A. Ole Miss has offered me a new contract to remain the OC and I also have the option to apply for the HC position at SMU. I am thinking of passing on these two positions to see what offers may open up. I'm fearful that if I pass on Ole Miss then nothing better will be available this year since most major schools have their coach for one more season. I know that they could potentially fire their coach to offer me but it's a risk because Ole Miss is now a 5 star school and I recruited good players.

What would you guys do, stay for another contract at Ole Miss as the OC or decline the offer and take my chances in the carousel?
Pass up the SMU job and see what comes up. If anything stick with Ol Miss another season or until something you want opens up.

Currently playing NCAA 2014
PSN: Juce734 website http://www.rpgjuce.com/