View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 02:24 PM   #2
therainmaker24
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Building a team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84

Seriously, unless you are god at user controlling a defender, what is the point of selecting an non-defensive linemen for your team? I say non-defensive lineman because the AI is pretty good at generating a pass rush from the DE position by itself. I think the point in picking some of my favorite players like Ronnie Lott are so I can user control him. Under AI control, he is a waste of space on my roster thus far. What do you think? What am I doing wrong?
I don't really think you're doing anything wrong but I suggest putting together a defensive team that has at least 3 Gold/Silver players on offense to prevent those previous issues.

In my opinion, you need at least that many offensive players to stay consistent on offense against the CPU or anyone online. You can use the rest of the 9 picks on defense and you'll be surprised how well a group of silvers/bronze play together. I'm a defensive player but still put up about 21-28 points per game.

In terms of user control, I would go into practice mode and just control Lott to learn how to play with him. Stick skills don't get good overnight but you just keep plugging away.