Old 01-17-2012, 04:52 PM   #9
authentic
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: Authentic's NBA 2K12 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikelofe
Can I use this with 5 min quarters, change the subs and timeouts to auto, and the playcalling to manual? I don't like the cpu choosing which plays I have to run.

I play on pro difficulty, so I'll probably use this, all the other sliders are for all star / hof, and I'm pretty sure I can't take on those!

Thanks!
Absolutely. You won't get realistic scores, but that's all up to you. The playcalling and subs is just a personal setting. It won't change the game up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanteGR
These sliders look very promising indeed! Have u uploaded them on 2kshare yet? (PS3)
Thanks

Sent from my SmartDroid loaded HTC Desire HD
Not yet, but I was just about to hop on and play some so I can. They'll be Authentic's NBA 2K12 Pro Sliders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jah.volunteer
How do these sliders address the bumping issue? Most sets I've seen that have purposely made an effort to address this issue lower the contact sliders quite a bit.
Honestly, I don't really notice it. The game plays so well and I'm seeing many things I've never seen before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey4mvp
What are your points in the paint like
I believe they're around 40-50. I will get a more exact number after I play the Hornets here in my 2nd Association game.