View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 08:15 PM   #557
Ball3rKing2425
Rookie

Ball3rKing2425's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

Hey guys. I am very pleased with these sliders. I feel they are very fair and create competitive games at the same time. I am wondering if anyone using these in Association can help me. I know that all non-shooting fouls are up to 100, which is fine. But in Association the cpu teams are averaging like 30 fouls a game. This is a little high and it has created some teams averaging 120 ppg. Like the Raptors. It could help if someone could suggest what I should turn down to get the scoring and fouls down. I know it could be the non-shooting fouls being tracked differently in simulated games, so I need a way to make them still high in games I play, but low enough to lower the fouls in cpu simulated games. Blocks are also a little high on my end still. I can get about 10 blocks every game. I did lower shooting fouls as I was tired of every post possession resulting in a foul. I know the fouls are better, but fouls do not happen every time. I think that I found a happy medium for shooting fouls on my part though. I know that you don't use this mode MK. So anyone else that might be able to help. BTW These sliders are as great as your roster MK. Thanks again.