slimm44
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

Quote:
Originally Posted by siro
Hey slimm,

Awesome work. Going to give start up an assosciation with them soon

Just letting you know vannwolfhawk has done a ridiculously detailed set of playbooks for xbox, and posted them all to his blog here.

What are your thoughts on adding this to your package? Looks pretty awesome.

Thanks for your work.
I've played 3-4 games with the my newest roster/playbook combination and am very happy with the results. I got my playbooks from a very, very, very respected editor on these boards who wishes to remain anonymous. If you would like to take the newest roster and add the playbooks to it, I would appreciate it. I'm not trying to downplay his research and work, but I'm very, very tired of editing.

Nearly every other project that I've seen online has involved multiple people. Mine has involved me. I theorized and tested every element of the game that I could think of and was able to put together what's been released. I don't know if it's the best roster out there or if there even is such a thing, but I'm pretty happy with it, and with literally hundreds of hours put into it and a very good set of custom playbooks assigned to every team, I just don't feel like doing it.

I REALLY would like it if somebody would create around 10 custom, fictional draft classes using my scales for ratings and tendencies so it would be compatible with the roster. It would probably only take about a week or 2 using the free version of REDitor. That would really help get this thing closer to the "final" release.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.