View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 05:20 PM   #329
slimm44
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

Quote:
Originally Posted by geisterhome
i dont know if its about the sliders and roster here, which im using, but i find it extremely easy to score in the paint, all i need to do is to dribble myself into the proper position and then perform one of the layups (practised them a bit more recently) and the cpu has almost no way of stopping me anymore, ill either draw a foul or score directly... have you guys experienced the same and if how are you dealing with this (what sliders have you changed), btw, im playing with the knicks on allstar difficulty
Try lowering the Layup Success slider to around 30. If it's too hard, go up by increments of 2 or 3 until you find a sweet spot. I'm going to edit the Layup ratings in a future release because some players who don't finish at a very high rate at the rim (especially in traffic) have a very high rating in that category, making it very easy to score on layups when you learn how to use the moves correctly.

If you watch an NBA game, there will be multiple times in a game where a player will get all the way to the rim, try to finish the layup in traffic and will miss without a block or foul. This can be replicated in-game but both the Layup Rating and Layup Success sliders need to be edited for best results.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.

Last edited by slimm44; 01-22-2012 at 05:22 PM.