View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 02:56 PM   #118
authentic
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDuBx
I've been playing a some games with your sliders default rosters doing different nba today games and I gotta say I really like them.....I've tried a few different sets and the 2 biggest things I've noticed between your set and others is cpu TURNOVERS which are great, sure some of the user turnovers are frustrating with the bad passes out of bounds with only a few feet between ur teammate but at the end of the game most important thing is the turnover stats look great for both teams.....just like real nba.All the team stats/player stats at the end of the game are spot on just like a real life nba box score. The other thing I have noticed with your set as opposed to others is the cpu doesn't hold the ball until the last 5 seconds and shoot up a contested shoot on every single play.....the cpu seems to move the ball more fluidly which is great .....just my 2cents wanted to give u props on ur work! ......btw I'm on 360 these rosters,playbooks and coaching profiles u mentioned are only on ps3,any advice on how I might be able to incorporate some of these things into my game to enjoy the full experience of ur set?
Look into the sim worlds roster set. They have all the playbooks but rated players different so I don't know how well they played. Thanks a lot for the kind words, any recommendations you'd like to see? I want to get the community active and make them feel part of this set. It's not just my opinion that matters in here.