View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 08:23 PM   #11
PowerofRed25
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Why has EA not implented a Spring Game??

Heck I'd settle for practice mode in OD's actually working. But a spring game would be great if it came before training results. I'd like there to be some sort of competition for position. Offseason/Preseason is really dull in this game because there is no real competition, guys train, you put the highest rated guy at their respective positions. Occasionally there is competition or two guys have similar ratings and you pick the guy with the better position specific ratings, but there is no sense of competition. I'd love my young guys to be able to come in push starters for their job rather than it be up to the random training results.

Maybe that comes in the form of a Spring Game. Be able to set the rosters and just play it out, but since you couldn't play both sides at the same time of a Spring Game, maybe it comes more in the form of Spring Practice. Be able to hire the full 9 man staff, have some sort of coach ability setting tied to Prestige/Loyalty and sim daily individual periods and then be able to physically play the group/team period of practice. So I could get out there and run 7 on 7 drills, mix and match players to see who fits and guys that make an impact get that ratings boost.

I'd absolutely love offline dynasty mode if there was some interactive non-game things like that. 7 on 7 drills, individual drills, all of that. Would LOVE it.
Advertisements - Register to remove