Old 01-24-2012, 01:35 PM   #170
authentic
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: Authentic's NBA 2K12 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Am_Freitas
Hey man. I checked out your sliders. Don't you think that a 54 3pt rating for CPU is too high? They seem to hit EVERY SINGLE THREE. I've played a couple games so far and the score has been run up too high. Almost every shot made.
Check out the default slider set on the first page. The set with 3's on 54 was the first version released.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garrus001
just played my 1st association game with the bulls..i defeated the mavs 96-91. it was a great game..so realistic.. authentic's sliders + bedwardsroy's rosters = BEST NBA 2K12 EXPERIENCE!!!!
Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro_PM
In order to have the best results, which slider set of yours would you advise using?
Ya know, some people have had better results with default, some with 1.2. I like the default ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay0911
Can we play with these on anything other than Pro and get good results? I tried with Pro and dont find Pro as competitive as it should.
You can try bump it up to AllStar and see what happens. If you do, could you post a box score?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muracrsm
I tried the first four games of my association with the wolves using your v2 sliders, with the latest bedwardsroy roster. The gameplay and the animations look really smooth, and also the majority of the stats are really good, but I noticed that in all of these games I shot over 50% fg (55,52,54,52) using real player% as you advise. Maybe lowering close and inside shots sliders would correct this problem?
I think the best way is for people to look at their stats and see. I shot under 50% with both Boozer and Noah so I left the close and inside shots at 50. I lowered mid and 3pt however. The new playbooks have better plays so you get better shots. This has a lot to do with it. Remember, most of the shots in a NBA game come from mid-range. I'll look into it though. Thanks!