View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 09:10 PM   #32
TreyIM2
MVP

OVR: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyIM2
While I DON'T want this to happen to 2K (NBA2K COULD be better, imo and I don't eff with their baseball ish. Got The Show for that fix), I think it most likely will. I wholeheartedly believe it's just a matter of a year or 3 before NBA2K is going to be snuffed out by EA's b-ball game. EA has already bucked down their hockey and as well as PES by rising to the challenge by both those games when they both seemed like roadrunners, speeding away with sales for both. Now that they're roadkill, instead, u think EA isn't trying to hit nitro and in order to catch up to and take out that last birdie which is NBA2K??

EA already has the confidence that they can do it because they've done it twice before AND they ate quite a bit of crow with the Elite debacle. True champions don't stay down if knocked down even if it takes them almost a full count to get back up and if they can't rise to the bell in that fight, there will be another and they'll be hungrier than ever to avenge what happened previously. Not to mention, EA has da big coin, unlike 2K. That coin bought them a huge breather in purchasing that NFL license...

That being said, 2K gotta get with their motivation in fixing issues with NBA2K, offer analog dribbling as an option, fix those damn servers (personally, I don't online but I've sheard a plenty bout dem servers!) and whatever else they need to do otherwise, gulp, it's gunna be a wrap for them. I'd hate to see them go...
Oh, and baseball is safe, for 2K, for now, at least when it comes to Xbox. Don't let EA get a grip on that. Smh. The Show may survive if EA got back to MLB because they have similar coin to compete. Sony betsta not sleep, tho. Heh