View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 11:45 PM   #671
Grumpykore
Rookie

Grumpykore's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Official: How's your WWE 12 Universe going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOOSECANNON
Took a few days off (felt like weeks, I swear), so I could get a pretty accurate RAW from tonight. I probably could have predicted this card as obvious as it was, but, then again, I enjoyed my "time off" watching tons of great wrasslin' circa 97-99...hello ECW inasion, RAW is WAR and Nitro/Starcade "screwjob"..

That's all we got time for!.. we gotta go!!.. see you next week on Impact!!! *in my very best Tony Schiavone*

Also, one last patch hope/recommendation: looking ahead, I notice the SAME card for the bajillionth time in a row. I mean really, A.I., you pull out great cut scenes but can't adjust to the damn card! Maybe the patch will create more relevant matches. Wishful thinking......
Loose,

I enjoy your weekly card update in your universe. I have not played for a few days myself.
I have been watching a lot of ol' World Class wrasslin' Texas days...and some great new NETFLIX free bee's...TAKERS TOMB STONE-I forgot how dope Taker was!..He needs to come back soon. Plus RAW attitude era and WCW Nitro best of, some of those are just great memories for life with friends and family.

I have to tell you, CM Punk has lost total momentum with the last 4 matches VS Ziggler. He only has 4 bars, was at almost full a month ago. I need to start something with him soon or I'm going to lose him, I might have to make him heel to get him back in wrasslin' status. Well see not sure yet?

My universe is going pretty good. Taker has come back to win the WWE championship and Barrett won the title from Henry off of WM. Hunter will get his re-match at Extreme Rules 4 weeks away, should be fun to see what brews till then.

What the secret to re-markable matches- I also have a reason why the AI sets up some cards week after week. Play out the matches to make rivals and allies. CPU does some weird things, i hope the patch fixes some of the issues.

Peace-update later-the boys are playing wrestlers right, Cage match - rumble!..they like wrasslin like there daddy, 32yrs of enjoying sports entertainment!..
Advertisements - Register to remove