Old 01-25-2012, 08:57 PM   #236
ryan36
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: NCAA 13: Updates from Community Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalutationsNJ
Man, I'm going to save someone's life here. Here's some notes of what has happened in this thread:
  • Community Day attendee posted "OMG... they listened" on Twitter.
  • Gamers wonder the point of the thread after no more updates are given after initial.
  • Gamers wonder if "respected" community posters will ever be added to the program. This incites sides to be taken, the "We Love EA No Matter What Because Their Humans Too" side and the "I Really Don't Care About Your Feelings I Just Want A Better Game" side.
  • Local internet English Major corrects a wall of text. Wall of text gets mad. Wall of text actually hurts the major's feelings. Major keeps posting these mod-like posts hoping someone other than himself has to click the report button. Quickly has turned into a squabble between Blue Names And White Names.
  • Thread has no meaning. No point in posting in it. If you've been around OS long enough you've probably read all these posts in the past. Same ish, different toilet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
What is the point of this thread?

Maybe I overlooked the updates?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
I agree this was basically a waste of time.
Ok, since even the thread in the first post has pretty much no info, I'm closing this. The thread on that site has 2 pages in the last two weeks...and that's our "source." Closed, until someone comes up with something more.