View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 12:00 AM   #331
chia51
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvmv85
Me too

XBOX 360 GT: mvmv85
Just got done with a game with you. Good game all around, better yet! GOOD *** DEFENSE ALL AROUND. Haven't had a game like that in a while, thanks.

First half was tough gritty d, no mids for anyone except Pierce , (thought you should have gone to him a bit more, he was killing). I was able to get in the paint, only due to the fact that I could not get a jumper to go in, due mainly in part by good defense, which was really throwing my timing off and the plays kept breaking. Which of course causes freelance mode and that's another story.

Second half, I upped my fast-break but lowered my tempo, to push the ball and if nothing was there to slowly get the plays going which is good for PnR as it sets alot of screens up well. It started to give me some good looks which got the crowd back in it and then a few steals went my way and we had ourselves a nice little run there. Which basically changed the rest of the game and it was just trying to protect the lead from then on (not make any mistakes).

Which of course I did, but you didn't get a big enough of a run. Good game, good D and definitely run whenever.

Last edited by chia51; 01-26-2012 at 12:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove