pokerplaya
MVP

pokerplaya's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasterhead
Thanks, it was in response to this line from the guide:
"All players get 0 in Use and Set screen. If not, it causes big men to set screens for each other at times which looks ridiculous."

I'll start occasionally adding use screen for versatile shooting guards and small forwards (sound about right?).

pokerplaya: I don't want to discourage you or anyone else from working on historical teams, but having another person working on draft classes would be great! It's a far bigger job than I thought it was (making four of five already seems crazy, more like one or two!).

I don't actually know a lot about college basketball myself (or basketball in general for that manner), so I'm also not the best person for the job. I'm learning a lot as I go. But the sooner there is a stockpile of draft classes the sooner people can start those dream franchises without the game getting so messed up.
My question about the next rookie classes is if we're going to have to buy higher versions of REGEdit just to keep the contracts from being ridiculous like Irving's and Williams' were before I fixed them... also, I've noticed in some out of game box scores certain of my players being named other names... like Hansbrough's stats appear as Tyler Honeycutt in the boxscore. They still calculate right for the player card and all the stat boards, but its just weird man... I'd be interested in helping with draft classes, but I really have no idea what the community would want and would have to do a lot of research. I'm game, however...