View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 04:51 PM   #361
slimm44
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplaya
My question about the next rookie classes is if we're going to have to buy higher versions of REGEdit just to keep the contracts from being ridiculous like Irving's and Williams' were before I fixed them... also, I've noticed in some out of game box scores certain of my players being named other names... like Hansbrough's stats appear as Tyler Honeycutt in the boxscore. They still calculate right for the player card and all the stat boards, but its just weird man... I'd be interested in helping with draft classes, but I really have no idea what the community would want and would have to do a lot of research. I'm game, however...
You should download the free version of REDitor. When I loaded your file, some of the names were missing. I'm going to load it in REDitor, then copy and paste the contract changes to my roster. It'll be glitch free, or at least should be.

If you don't mind doing draft classes, I would ask that you just do the fictional ones. I don't really care about real names, I just want draft classes that fit the ratings and tendency scales in the roster already so future years of associations aren't completely ruined.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Advertisements - Register to remove