View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 05:41 PM   #85
Zalf
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 Announcement and First Feature Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalf
Potentially is correct. I almost prefer the ominous lack of comment to what sounds a lot like "I have no idea what exactly you are talking about but we moved all of the pins. I am assuming all includes the two or three pins you are referring to and won't create any more of what you are cryptically calling carnival pins out of the hundreds of pins that were fine where they were. But neither I nor anyone I know about checked for carnival pins or will even admit to knowing what they are despite all of the posts about them. If I knew or accidentily learn what they are, then they are obviously working as intended to make the game challenging. Now kindly stop looking at the man behind the curtain since I have given you the patented not-an-answer answer."

Before I was happily ignorant hoping that at minimum an explanation of what carnival pins were had made it to someone who could do something about it. Now I have to sit here
banging my head against the wall. It is hard to "rest assured" with these kinds of answers.
I searched to find which dev gave that answer. I think I feel better now knowing that it was Handsward. He knows what carnival pins are and when they stop just being a matter of opinion. Coming from him the response is probably just some CYA so if some carnival pins end up showing up no one can nail him for promising they were fixed. Now I can just hope he was involved enough with this part of the game to have a good feel. Sounds like he was.
Advertisements - Register to remove