Old 01-28-2012, 12:04 AM   #365
pokerplaya
MVP

pokerplaya's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
You should download the free version of REDitor. When I loaded your file, some of the names were missing. I'm going to load it in REDitor, then copy and paste the contract changes to my roster. It'll be glitch free, or at least should be.

If you don't mind doing draft classes, I would ask that you just do the fictional ones. I don't really care about real names, I just want draft classes that fit the ratings and tendency scales in the roster already so future years of associations aren't completely ruined.
I did use REDitor on your file, 100%. The only changes I made to that file other than the contracts was to edit Howard's loyalty to zero to give the FA market a real shot. Other than that, it was base 11812... so that's very strange. But, I have noticed some weird things like when you pull up the boxscores from the calendar, some people will be named incorrectly, etc...

When you finish, let me know and I'll test with your file instead, but again - it was done with REDitor...

EDIT: I won't place myself above making a mistake during the edit... so its possible that the mistake was mine... but the file was your base 11812.

EDIT #2: Does say something for NOT buying REDitor though, considering the version they try to get us sold on has its own bugs, not to mention we can edit a player but to move him to his correct team or the FA pool you have to spend the money or else it duplicates players and ruins the roster. I know, I did all that work twice - and it pissed me off. The second one I speak of (the one uploaded) has NO player movement, FA's, NOTHING. Other than contract values, the only things that were changed (other than D. Howard's loyalty switch I mentioned) was their CCLRYears (clear contract years), their option status, and in the case of Dirk, added his no-trade. So, for their to be errors of any type really makes me irritated and less likely to pay for REDitor unless they fix these basic things.

Sorry for the novel.

Last edited by pokerplaya; 01-28-2012 at 12:11 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove