View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 11:10 AM   #65
adfletch71
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: Madden NFL 13 Community Event #1 - Feedback Wanted

My question is how many community days have we had and EA invite people from these boards? Bezo, rgile and others have been too these things and how much influence have there insights been? Rgile loves presentation from my history on these boards and look at Madden12 presentation, take out the broadcast cameras and intros, what else is there? Why do these guys invite us there and the development is already in alpha, so the core is already place. why don't they invite guys right at the initial meetings for feedback? I'm sure over the years, EA has heard plenty from the community as far as presentation and gameplay from individuals from these boards, but yet look at what where getting and it puzzles me who they listening too. I hope CAM is different, because Ian and Phil had there own agenda in mind. If anyone disagrees, look at the proof in gameplay and presentation that we have now. To me it's like a publicity stunt, but I could be wrong, let's hope these guys and listening for a change. If not we might be getting MADDEN12.5
Advertisements - Register to remove