Old 02-02-2012, 06:59 AM   #402
pokerplaya
MVP

pokerplaya's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
I tried the stat link and it didn't work. However, I think I corrected the issue. I have sent it out for "beta" testing and if I get back good results, I'll post the roster. I'm pretty optimistic that it's fixed, but I want to make sure.

All of the 2nd round rookies were on the disc already and I think something got crossed when I created Honeycutt and it affected both he and Hansbrough. With REDitor, I set the Honeycutt that came in the original roster as a created player, loaded the game, loaded the roster, loaded the created player, changed his nickname, changed it back, saved the changes, saved the roster, loaded it the roster in REDitor, set his player type back to regular player, saved the file, ran an association sim, and noticed that the box scores for both players were correct. I haven't checked all teams, but all the players that were buggy before in boxscores aren't anymore.
I will give it a test run when I take my girlfriend to work tonight. I'm off work and will be able to play at least until I go pick her up. Sure glad I made that trade for Hansbrough, might have wound up saving the world.