View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 08:50 PM   #176
Smoke6
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: There's something(s) OUT of WHACK in the DEEP and MIDDLE PASSING GAME

The thing is KB, that know one will show you!

They dont even know themselves as they're on CPU vs CPU but when playing against a human opponent all thats out the window. What I am getting at in this regard is the "manipulation" of players on the field undoing the 'Double Teams' in exploitful ways with formations that would make you triple take on replays wondering how 1 DT broke thru 5-6 man O-line 3 out 4 downs.

Yet, I dont see no double teams or anyone engaging this lone defender.

I play alot of online and online franchise, and it pains me to see my defender release from being jammed up at the LOS, have that 2-3 step on the defender who is hunched over leaning and momentum carrying him the opposite and only to see him miraculously recover and make a pick or break up the play.

I see far to often "recovery speed" go into effect on a clear "mis-read" by the defender and the Ai just takes over from there and the rest is history.

I dont like seeing defenders taken for a ride only to break off there coverage the moment I tap the button to an intended receiver that is clearly out of their line of sight and they are clearly unaware of the play that happened away from them. DO YOU HAVE AN EXPLANATION FOR THIS?

I dont see traction in this game to the point where you can call a Play Action play after successfully running the ball. When I hike the ball I see defenders bite, but they never lose ground when trying to recover and make a play.

Anyone remember that SF v Cowboys game earlier this season? The last play of the game sums it up nicely. In madden, one of those all out blitzing defenders would have made a play on that almost guaranteed!

The complaining and bickering is done, its just results we are wanting from almost 7 yrs over due. Im all for fixes and adjustments, you show me and im willing to give it a shot. Like others have said, it shouldnt have to take the community to tinker to get results that should have been like that out of the box!