View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 08:47 PM   #5
DUDERMAN
Rookie

DUDERMAN's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: *IDEA* Easy Ball Trajectory Fix (picture inside)

I don't think it needs to slow down the game at all. As I said, it should mimic the throwing motion (timing wise). So if you want a quick pass, just tap the button. If it's a quick slant, the game would tell you to release quickly anyway. In just 1 sec of time (about how long it takes to throw the quick pass now in Madden) you could react to the meter moving across. If you can't, then maybe they can slow it down for pro and rookie modes.

Any gamer playing on all pro or all madden shouldn't have any problem reacting in that timing window. Eventually over time, you will get the feel for how long it needs to be held so you won't need to look. Gamers can adept pretty quickly.

In the real NFL, it takes more time and a longer throwing motion to throw a ball with a higher trajectory.

Having the meter show where to release could be optional but would be a nice aid to help people get use to the new system. This would give you FULL control on the trajectory of every pass.

The way I see it, this would fix one major problem with the passing game. The next thing that would need a fix would be throwing to a spot before a receiver makes his cut.

Eagles | Phillies | Flyers | Sixers

Last edited by DUDERMAN; 02-06-2012 at 08:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove