Old 02-09-2012, 11:05 AM   #40
KBLover
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Is using another team's playbook "Not Honorable"? Intense Office Debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
The thing about Portis at returner, we can agree to disagree whether or not real Portis would have had a problem with it but we know some of the other risk/reward factors I listed aren't there but I guess you chose to skip over those. Again, the main point being just because Portis was a good RB doesn't automatically make him a good returner in the NFL and that aspect was not represented in the game.
Then the GAME should represent it. Like I said, if 2k5 didn't represent injury/fatigue - then that's the problem. Not that someone is doing something that is not cheating/hacking (which is what I consider "dishonorable").

And if Portis never returned kicks, we don't know one way or another. There's no statistical or any other proof of it either way.

Yes, not all great HBs are great KR, but not all HB suck as KR either. One doesn't prove the other.

Last edited by KBLover; 02-09-2012 at 11:06 AM. Reason: cleaned up redundant wording