Old 02-09-2012, 05:54 PM   #446
pokerplaya
MVP

pokerplaya's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosque
@ pokerplaya - great research job and everything. This will be helpful for slimm(if he is going to do the work on draft classes). I want to mention that you forgot 1 Hall of Famer..Dražen Petrović.. He was drafted by the Blazers in '86 as 60th overall and he was posthumously enshrined in the HOF in 2002 and he has .473(i believe) behind the arc for his career in the NBA.
The Wikipedia for the 86 page was weird as it was with all the attention dedicated to the death of Bias and the many other drug problems that plagued that class.

I actually believe I'll be doing a majority of the draft classes, or at least "core" draft classes, where I think Slimm may be doing more "fun" draft classes with possibly "rebirthed" legends or something of the type. I do thank you for noting this, if it is on that wiki it is possible I overlooked it.

What's great is that I was doing it mainly to average the types of players to get an idea how to make these classes "NBA-like", so it won't really skew the numbers I'm going to be working with.

Still, great find and many thanks for the input!