Old 02-13-2012, 12:33 PM   #3
mkharsh33
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: MLB 2K12 - COMMUNITY ROSTER EFFORT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
I was planning to work on an edit for MLB 2k12 for 360 , but have no clue what might need fixing just yet and have no clue if the editing player interface has changed or added new things.

2 years ago MLB needed a speed and catching edit etc. Those issues should no longer be present so a ratings and appearance edit might be again in order.
You might want to do yours separately. You have always combined BOTH rosters and sliders together, and make changes to yours that many don't based upon the visuals/animations you are striving to achieve. Also, I want to keep up with transactions more quickly, as well as getting as many of the minor league players put in as possible (the top 250 MLB prospects would be awesome to add).

The only issue we don't know is how MANY roster edits (ie: minor leaguers) for NAMES can we get??

Again, I respect your work... But I don't think how you do yours is conducive to a "community" effort as there are certain attribute AND slider tweaks that are unique to your work. Make sense?