View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 02:11 PM   #4
pk556
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: What should we really expect from NCAA 13 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNumber35
I respectfully disagree with you...NCAA did have its fair share of bugs and glitches but the Dev team hasn't proven anything one way or the other in my opinion. The game had its good and bad parts, and honestly...I thought the gameplay wasn't all that bad (other than the super LBs and psychic DBs that is) not to mention the fact that sliders corrected many of the gripes myself and others had with the gameplay.

This team improved NCAA 12 into a better product than it was when they made NCAA 11 and I have a sneaking suspicion that they might surprise you this year...another year with the same core team and same engine that gave us some strides in the right direction this season, and there is no reason to not be reasonably optimistic with NCAA 13.
People always say I had no problem with gameplay ACCEPT FOR , etc , etc . You left off that the option game is very bad , sure it works out of the shotgun a little but try to run it from the pistol or flexbone. I do hope you are right about them surprising me though .