View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 09:14 AM   #502
slimm44
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohvitser12
Yeah cause he is doubled alot and also he averages about 10,5 free trows per game!That shows how much he actually is part of their offense.
Man, I was going to post some stats to help you see his game from different angles, but I'm not going to engage with you. This is where I'm at.

You have complained about and criticized this project, almost consistently, since you started posting in this thread. I am not going to change something you don't like just because you don't like it. If you don't like the rosters, either edit them to your liking or don't use them. This is not your personal wish-list roster set. I have my methods and scales, and they are what they are whether you like them or not. There are always the default 2k rosters and updates as well as lots of other very fine roster sets on this site and others. Feel free to check them out.

We are not going to to stop the Draft Classes that we have planned just to start one that we already said we wouldn't because you want us to. We have asked for help in this part of the project. If you want to make the 2012 draft class, feel free. That's not a part of our project.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.