View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 08:07 PM   #44
Redlogic
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakSportz
Redlogic,

Just wondering if you try Truegamer slider too...

Not trying to compare which one is better...I'm just suggesting you two guys can work together and create the best slider for NBA2k12.

In term of stats, Truegamer slider is spot on, rebound, shooting percentage, etc.. However in term of PG dribble movement, your slider is better. For example, playing against D.Rose I can see the difference between your slider and truegamer slider. With your slider, D.Rose has some combination dribble skills during penetration while with truegamer slider D.Rose is more like general dribble skills player (Doesn't do much with his isolation dribble that much).
No I haven't had a chance to try his sliders. I've done two different sets and have been busy with those. It's very hard to get that perfect mix of stats and appropriate player movement and sometimes it's easy to sacrifice one for sake of the other. I have overly focused on the "feel" on the game rather then getting perfect stats every time. I feel like I get mostly accurate stats but there are some games where there may be too many overall shots, or steals etc. There are lots of people who seem to likes True's sliders so no doubt he's done a good job working on his set.

Last edited by Redlogic; 02-22-2012 at 08:10 PM.