Old 02-25-2012, 11:14 AM   #3
netrebelos
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2K12 HALL OF FAME REAL SLIDERS by nEtReBeLos

Quote:
Originally Posted by illusiondrmr
Geia sou file rebele ;>

Your sliders seem legit m8. Pretty close to the ones im playing with as well on HOF. But i have a couple of questions :

1. Can u manage to make an on-ball steal with steal success @ 10 ???
2. shooting fouls @ 70 wouldnt produce realistic amount of fouls in my games for me. Had to bump it up @ least to 80.
3. Tendecies: inside shot : 65.. not a chance m8. By default HOF cpu gameplay will constantly play unrealistic attackin the paint all the time, even with this slider @ 50.
4. Off rebounds 40 ?? LOL hello, what version of nba2k12 ur playing ? Its like u average 20 off per game and u had to bump down the 50 slider to 40 to produce less ???? 2k is bugged again this year with offensive rebounds u have to put it @ least 90 just to manage to have 9-10 most every game.

Thats my 2 cents.

Ayta file ;>
1. I had not many offensive rebounds but i Had more than the other nba teams at simulated cpu games. I realised tha the statistics is not realistic. The cpu simulated games does not product statistics with the sliders configuration.

2.Shooting foul tendencie is 72. Otherwise my half points is free throws.

3.Inside shot: I correct it.

4. With 0 steal success I have 10 steal in 5 games quarter.... I do not know what to say... I am very good... I put it to 20, but tha hands attribute is now 40.

These sliders gives at 5 minutes quarter games: 38 - 55 points. My best game was 65 points with 75% field goals. i was on fire.

Simulated cpu game time is 6 minutes. I play at 5 minutes.

Thanks file, Patriwti. Ellhnas e?